Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bad Day

Today is such a 'black' monday for me la..Not feeling well start from last night, then slept dam late in the morning..Woke up this morning, oh bloody hell..feel like so pening + sore throats, the worst thing happened when i found that i lost my senior's assignment, suddenly became so moody so down...really piss off..

Then now, just finish class in the afternoon, wanna take bus back to ss2, it suddenly start raining unexpectedly, it is dam heavy man..definitely cant go back like this..ARG!! why everything goes out of my expectation!! wanna go back home to take a rest also cannot, really wat the.. then my friends some more play a fool with me, hello.. how dare they did it on me, i got no mood to entertain them but they continuously teasing me..i know they r just kidding, but at the moment, i feel like scolding them gao gao, but of course, i did control myself la..aiks

Seldom have this kind of bad mood, seriously, i will explore if someone else dare to make me angry again...just realise that ppl will get piss with anything happens around him when he is not feeling well, suddenly wanna stay alone so much..dun wanna talk with anyone, just wan to take a good rest... Well, it is still raining outside, cant go back home anyway. Later need to attend for birthday party of my two frens, obviously i dun have to rest until tonight la..not again, let me take a nap pls!! i hate to get sick! got no mood to do anything man..Got to stop here..

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I know the feeling cos my mood used to swing a lot too. Now rarely. When not in a good mood, I can get angry easily but still able to control when friends interrupted me, maybe not family members. Anyway, make sure u get a good rest today. And learn to think in a different angle when things go wrong. I try to do that sometimes, at least won't feel that pissed. Let yourself control your mood, not your mood reign over u. Bad day has gone, your coming days will be good. Stay happy!!! ;)

Likchun said...

omg, not feeling well still wan to eat domino pizza =.="

sry bout last nite lo, make u cant sleep well. i oso feel giddy whole day lolz...

Kent said...

haha.. not bad..ur EQ is high... this is good but dun let ppl bully u cuz of ur goodness... but make sure dun explode when i bully u.. wahhaa