Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sorry, my friend

I understand my mistake very well, i know what's my characteristics, but i didn't mean to create trouble for you, never, but somehow i did it again. Sorry my friend, i know that i get you into trouble quite often, and i know sometimes the mistake is actually annoying and can be avoided. Although u didn't show that you are angry with me, but the fact is that i am angry with myself. I always remind myself that i must do my thing nicely, don't have to seek for help if i can settle it. However, what i have done? i admit that i didn't do my best sometimes, this is my own problem, careless, not caring, what else? This is me, i am who i am supposed to be. Seriously, this kind of thing never happened on me when i hang out with my SEGi mates, don't understand how could it happen on me when i hang out with u guys. U know what, i really feel like not joining u guys b4, why? That's the reason. Enough, this kind of feeling is not pleasant, especially for me.
Lastly, sorry again my friend, never meant to create trouble for you, honestly. But of course, you are pleased to call me if there is anything i can help. A big thank to you for your help all the time.

Don't ask, don't argue, don't leave comment, i will not reply, or i will just delete it. hopefully u guys can understand how i feel at the moment. That's not comfortable at all. Thanks =D

No comments: