Friday, July 24, 2009

忙碌

It has been quite long since my last post. No internet access at home, do not know how can i live a life without it, amazing! Honestly, i am having a busy life since my class started, i suppose this is the life style i want to live with? Haha, but it is really tiring and make me exhausted, hopefully i can stand it until the end.

Good thing is that such a busy life make me start to focus out, not always think of silly thingy but concern about sth more realistic. Extend my social life, meet with new people (though it is only few times up to now). Learn more about something so called "life". Bring it on! Your hardships and efforts can lead you to unpredicted future. Good things are always awaiting you =D

1 comment:

Likchun said...

this is just a small part of life buddy.

well, glad to see that u enjoy ur life now, keep it up! make sure u finish ur acca :)