Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10th-Sept-08

This is actually abstracted from my diary, simply wanna update my blog, nothing special actually. Well, got my 1st pay slip today, when i took it from my colleague, i smiled. Dunno how to describe my feeling, but it is different from tat day when i received cheque for salary from my financial controller. Mayb this time i got a document to show to my mum, my 1st achievement in my life, haha.. going back to home tis week, wanna pass mid autumn festival wit my family, has been working in s'pore for almost 1 month lo, it is time to go back to see them..of coz i need to bring my 'things' back to home as well la, no space to keep those items in s'pore place. Found a few awarded blogs in newspaper, would like to share with u guys. opps, i left the newspaper in office, din bring back to home. Update it on next morning in office =D

The following awarded blogs are what i found in newspaper:

hiroyuki-world.blogspot.com - best green apple
ahshuiworld.blogspot.com - most entertaining
travelerfolio.com - best photoshot
janechin.blogspot.com - best personal characteristic
shaunchng.com - best design
exampaper.com.sg - best e-shop
blog.omy.sg/mobeizao - most meaningful

3 comments:

li said...

i wonder y there's a quatation mark on 'things'

JukeBox said...

congrats. I am sure your mom and your family will be proud of you. Anyway I am kinda jealous of you, you get to celebrate Mid Autumn with your loved ones. I haven't had the chance in years now.

Alferd said...

li, i worte like tat on purpose so that u would ask me lo..haha, those things are bought during my company warehouse sales, including bags, apparels and accessories..

wei bing: dun have to jealous la, just give a call to ur parents, they will feel happy enough. tell them, the view of moon in msia is still the best