Friday, May 09, 2008

Girls' Talk..

Today is the 1st time i have ever experienced wad is so called 'Gals Talk'..really lose to 'them', i was just nobody at the moment..sweat. 6 gals sticked together and chatting non stop, no politics no games no sports, but when u listen carefully to them, u would find sth funny when they talk until so exciting about 芝麻綠豆 stuff. So, i did actually enjoy myself so much although i was just looking at their facial expression, but 2 bad i dunno how to act like 'them', wasted : / And i dun really remember how they laugh how they shout, wad i can conclude is that these gals r so 'geng'. I can listen their voice though i was at 1st floor n they at ground floor, amazing right? Imagine how noisy when there r 3 women chit-chatting in ur class..n there were 6 women at my place tat time, WOW!! Pasar Malam!! but i think my mum does not mind since they made my house 又熱鬧又女色無邊, thanks god that police din come to my place la =D

How do i feel after that? hmm.. so far so good la, used to it since the day i mixed around with them, but today i m the onli GUY, feel like 孤掌難鳴, the other two guys put aeroplane, 'THEY' left me alone. Anyway, everything must have the '1st time', i dun mind to get myself into this kind of situation again, aiya all gals, i will never 'rugi'. As long as they happy, i happy. Why? Understood la.. ngek ngek.. Friends ma!!

Sorry that my place got quite many of mosquitoes, i hereby apologise to those who were bitten. Nothing much i can do, but i think i can provide 'MOPIKO' if there is a need. Well..it is time to sleep..zzz

No comments: