Friday, May 23, 2008

True Fitness. True Exhaustement

haha..i'm back

Free trial for 1 week at True Fitness is finally over, it is my 1st time to do gym at fitness centre, not bad, so far so good. The environment is excellent, got air-cond and nice music, various type of exercise machines, studio for dancing (this is the part that i'm interested with, many different dancing lessons r provided, can join for FREE). Last but not least, the stim room and sauna room.. the high temperature make u sweat again after doing exercise, wow, i like tat kind of feeling, tiring but it's so enjoy man ^^

Seriously, i was suffering from muscle pain after training with the personal trainer on 1st day. It is so painful, my whole body pain until i lazy to walk. I wanna lose weight but dunno y the trainer keep asking me to do exercises tat can build muscle : / Should i get rid of my fat b4 that? haha, i set my goal to lose 10kg weight, the trainer said that i can make it within 3-4 months if i follow his instructions to do exercise and change my habit of having meal. Is it possible? so far i just measure my weight today, my weight remains the same, reduce 0kg, i m wondering, how tough is it to lose 10kg fat like tat =_=" I miss the time when i was in secondary school, when i was still 60+kg..now? haiz..nothing to say when i look at my spare tyre now.

I will continuously do exercise anyway, n i will join member at any fitness centre when i start working later (try my best =D). AKYBF!

A - Always
K - Keep
Y - Your
B - Body
F - Fit

8 comments:

Likchun said...

write title first? lame~~~

li said...

weird

Kristen said...

don't just leave this post hanging here.. continue what u want to write.. I'm waiting to read..

Kristen said...

i thought guys love muscles? you r different man. btw, if you can build more muscles then you can burn fats more faster. and you won't loose weight if you r gaining muscle at the same time loosing fat. muscle is denser than fat. But you can see the changes of your physical shape after a while. you will look much better with more muscles even though your weight might not drop much. aim for loosing fats, not loosing weights shien.

Alferd said...

shyan, i wanna lose fat!! i dun really care about muscle, i miss my weight when i was in Form 4/5. But i did ask many of my frens, fitness centre will normally recommend u to build muscle, saying that u can also burn fat at the same time. I think the best way to lose fat = change my habit of having meal la

jack said...

yes, i support you, post you pic k, i scare i cant recognize you when i go back next year.

li said...

shien, seriously speaking, i dun think u r fat...no joke...i agree wif shyan..i m nt sure whether u ll look better wif a slimmer body...bt definitely u dun look bad at tis moment...i would suggest u 2 lose fats for ur own sake, expecially ur health

k e l l y said...

i think you reduce your water level only loh not fat. haha. keep on doin that 'one-minute-lying-down-on-the-floor-with-elbow-using-the-stomach-strengh' exercise lah. maybe really got positive effect.